Here at Write 2 Earn AKA Routledge from Triond/Bukisa the purpose is to create a blog everyone can use that will help them build traffic and search engine ranking to their Triond/Blog/Bukisa/Hubpages articles. You simply post the first paragraph (or a custom summary of your article) then a link to read the rest wherever it is posted. Blogger is highly ranked with Google and as we post more as a team and group it will become higher ranked. This will have a two fold purpose! You can read more Here!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Importance of Hygiene!

You think not showering because it is Saturday is proper? You think because you forgot to brush your teeth a Tic-Tac will be enough? I think not.
You think it is fine since it is a day off you don’t need to shower, well your gross! You argue “Well I am not going to see anyone today why bother”! Personally I keep clean for my own good not yours, I don’t mean to be rude or offensive, (OK maybe a little!) but I don’t care what you think I enjoy being clean! So the girl/guy thinks it is OK too! Well then go to have a nice relaxing sit down on the couch watching reruns and sitting in your own B.O. i don’t find that overly attractive!
Read more about the Importance of Hygiene!

No comments:

Post a Comment